A marathon is unlike any other experience. It’s hard work, demanding, and extremely painful, but it’s also gratifying, especially when you reach a significant goal you set for yourself.
Are you participating in the Gold Coast Marathon or cheering someone on? Then you must be close to the action. The 42nd Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of July. It features eight races: the Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, ASICS Half Marathon, Southern Cross University 10km Run, Wheelchair 10km, Gold Coast Airport 5km Fun Run, Health and Wellbeing Queensland 4km Junior Dash and Health and Wellbeing Queensland 2km Junior Dash.
The world-class marathon will attract participants of all ages and abilities worldwide. So book your Gold Coast hotel as soon as possible. What about staying somewhere that provides convenient access to the event and a Burleigh Beach break?
2nd Avenue Beachside Apartments is in a great position, close to Burleigh and all else the beautiful Gold Coast has to offer.
2nd Avenue Beachside Apartments
Are you flying to Australia? The Gold Coast Airport accepts international flights from Tokyo, Fiji, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Wuhan (China), Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, Christchurch, and Hong Kong*. Flights are also accessible from several domestic locations. *Subject to COVID limits.
The 2nd Avenue Burleigh Heads are at the southern end of the Gold Coast Highway, which connects Coolangatta and Surfers Paradise. The Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport is around 12 kilometres distant and serves flights from all major Australian capital cities, New Zealand, and a few Asian nations. Brisbane Airport is approximately 100 kilometres away and serves all major Australian capital cities and major international flights.
2nd Avenue has a secure undercover car parking onsite if you are travelling by car. Guests get one free space per apartment. And if you’re planning to leave the car behind, there are convenient public transport options available at Second Avenue Burleigh Heads.
Choose Your Accommodation
2nd Avenue Apartments offers spacious, fully self-contained rooms and private balconies with breathtaking beach and ocean views. All rooms can accommodate an extra guest for $35 per night. These all include exclusive access to our resort facilities, including two swimming pools, two spas, a steam room, a tennis court, and other amenities.
You can choose among the following options.
- One Bedroom Apartments: 1 Queen bed for two guests
- Two Bedroom One Bathroom Apartments: 1 Queen bed and two single beds for four guests
- Two Bedroom Apartments: 1 Queen bed and two single beds for four guests
- Two Bedroom Executive Apartments: 1 Queen bed and two single beds for four guests (1 extra guest for $35 per night)
- Two Bedroom Premier Apartments: 1 Queen bed and two single beds for four guests only
- Three Bedroom Executive Sub Penthouse: 1 Queen, 4 Singles OR 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Singles for six guests
- Three-Bedroom Premier Sub Penthouse: 2 Queen beds and two single beds for six guests
- Four Bedroom Penthouse: 3 Queen beds and two single beds for eight guests
Choose the best accommodation for you and book your Gold Coast marathon accommodation now!