Enjoy a wonderful Mother’s Day at Burleigh Heads while living the most carefree lifestyle possible because you deserve it! Burleigh Heads, located between the laid-back Coolangatta and the glittering Surfers Paradise, is well-known for its restaurants, natural attractions, and burly surf breaks.
Stay at 2nd Avenue Beachside Apartments to guarantee the ultimate Burleigh Beach experience. We provide a wide variety of Burleigh Heads apartments in a fantastic location that puts Burleigh and the breathtaking Gold Coast at your fingertips.
Just minutes from 2nd Avenue, your family may spend Mother’s Day at the lovely Burleigh Heads Beach. No other natural destination can compare to the grandeur of Burleigh Head National Park, where you may go hiking, picnicking, and sightseeing.
While staying with us, you can shop at the most well-liked weekly markets, including The Village Markets, Burleigh Art and Craft Markets, Burleigh Farmers Markets, and more. Also, Burleigh Heads is hopping with activities from live music to sporting events in May. You can attend the following.
2023 Boost Mobile Gold Coast Pro
May 6 to 13
The most well-known right-hand sandy point break in the world and a favourite spot for the world’s top surfers, Snapper Rocks will host the 2023 Boost Mobile Gold Coast Pro presented by GWM. The seven-day competition pits the best surfers in the world against one another. Surfers will compete for a spot on the WSL Championship Tour in 2024.
Blues on Broadbeach
May 18 to 21
Another free music festival worth attending is Blues on Broadbeach, which is one of the biggest in Australia. The 22nd edition of Blues on Broadbeach will take place in May, featuring four full days and nights of live blues music.
Gold Coast 10ft SUP Classic
May 20 to 21
The Gold Coast 10 ft SUP Classic has a date, so reserve May 20 and 21. You heard it right. Get ready for the 10ft & Over SUP Surfing event by clicking your toes together and riding the nose.
Discover the night market and live music venue in Burleigh. There is seating both inside and outside the big restored warehouse. Every weekend, Burleigh Bazaar is open.
- May 6: RedHook, an alt-rock band from Eora and Sydney with the long-awaited first album, “Postcard From A Living Hell,” will embark on their most significant national headline tour of Australia in May.
- May 11: After a fruitful 2022, West Australian alt-rockers DICE are making a third trip across the Nullarbor to perform their sophomore EP “Time Will Tell” in May. DICE, renowned for its electrifying live performances and catchy “sun-soaked” melodies, is prepared to infuse the East Coast with new vigour.
- May 12: Endless Valley transports listeners into a world of grooves, guitars, and Nayivadan chanting by stirring a cauldron of psychedelic, earth, and progressive music. Their music crosses all boundaries in between, from hard-driving, danceable rhythmic beats to hypnotic, layered harmonies.
- May 13: Prepare yourself for a night of blues and roots music to remember including three amazing bands! Feel the groove as The BFG’s (The Blues’n Funk’n Groovers), Groove Doctor Bob’s new band, take the stage. Prepare to be charmed by the laid-back music of The South High, a local Gold Coast band. Meet Chris Morris (steel resonator guitar) and Elicia Tomlinson (vocals, foot percussion). They combine to form the acoustic blues and roots group – Nobody’s Baby.
- May 21: OBUNTU means I am what I am because of who we are all. Discover Africa’s vibrant music, drumming, and dancing traditions that will move you and make you feel alive at the UBUNTU Mini Fest Gold Coast.
Prepare to experience the sun and seaside breezes as you travel to 2nd Avenue Beachside Apartments. The 2nd Avenue Burleigh Heads eagerly anticipate your visit! Book now!